Thursday, January 19, 2012

Favorite Friday



Happy Friday!!!!!! This week flew by.....my kiddos had Monday off from school, so I guess that was part of it...If you've been around here, you know every Friday I have my favorite pick of the week...and honestly, I'm surprised I've waited this long to feature Tom Selleck and one of my favorite shows....Blue Bloods! It's on Friday night at 10 p.m. on CBS. And I tune in every week to catch my favorite crush from my college days....Tom Selleck.

What a class act he is....a career spanning decades with a hunky mustache only he can pull off so well.



If you haven't seen the show, it is a New York City cop show where the whole family....grandfather, father, son's and daughter are all in law enforcement. They have Sunday dinner every week and solve a murder crime in between. I look forward to it every week.



Oh, and here he is in his red Ferrari...I tuned in every Thursday night to see my hunk...hoping his hawaiian shirt would be unbuttoned, or he'd be swimming in the surf. I haven't seen the re-runs lately....but I'm so happy I can see my hunk from college every week! Have a terrific weekend :)

3 comments:

Sarah Ogden said...

I love Blue Bloods too!

Anonymous said...

I had such a crush on Magnum P.I.

the treat girl said...

I know, right?! Everyone in my dorm room knew not to bother me when he was on!!!!