Friday, January 13, 2012

Favorite Friday



Happy Friday!! Looks like we're FINALLY going to get some snow here.....the craziest winter EVER! Barely a dusting and it's mid-January. Anyhoo....on to my fav thing this week. Actually, these Hawaiian Sweet dinner rolls have been a favorite of mine forever....I can't stop at just one. So I very rarely buy them...but this week I made a big pot of wedding soup and didn't have much time to make dinner rolls from scratch, so when I was at the store I grabbed TWO packages of these favorite little buns of mine. WHAT was I thinking????? I guess it has been so long since I've had them I knew I needed a bunch :) They are just perfect....a hint of sweetness and SUPER soft! I ate a whole row with my bowl of soup yesterday for lunch. YUUUUUMMM....have you tried them? And do you love them too???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've seen this at our store, but never tried it. Now I think I will!

Me and My Pink Mixer said...

I love them too - so good! I have a great little recipe for baked ham & cheese sliders and I always use this brand. Happy Friday!

Wendy said...

I cut up this bread and use it to dip into spinach dip. So yummy! And our winter has been crazy too! It's been in the 40's lately which is insane! Actually, we are replacing all of our windows. They started on Wed. and should finish up today ~ what happened to the weather? Beginning Wednesday, the weather took a turn and our highs have been about 10 degrees. Tomorrow.... another warm up! Go figure!