Friday, January 6, 2012

Favorite Friday



Happy New Year!! I can't believe the holidays are here and gone....They were wonderful, but I was truly wishing for a bit of snow. But that wasn't the case here. We only just got our first bit this past week. It wasn't a lot...but enough to make it look more like winter....and enough for me to wear my new mittens. These are my favorite thing this week....I got them over Thanksgiving when we were away in Deep Creek, Maryland. You may know the Treatgirl has probably knit well over a hundred pair of mittens in her lifetime...why buy these? Well,they are by Woolrich and have a cozy polar fleece lining...and I just love the snowflake motif on them too....that's why :) It just seems so crazy to not have had to wear mittens until JANUARY this year??! I'm sure we will make up for lost time....Many blessings to you this New Year. Happy 2012!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A warm, mittenless forecast for me this weekend...

Southern Belle Mama said...

I love mittens too! Too bad I don't have occasion to wear them this winter; 65 degrees her in NC right now!