Monday, November 7, 2011

Who Would Have Thought???



Have I mentioned that I have been sucked in by Pinterest??? If you haven't checked it out yet...click on that little button over to right in my sidebar. And don't say I haven't warned you...IT.IS.ADDICTIVE! I will never in my lifetime be able to make all of the lovely things I have pinned... I keep saying I'm going to start making some of the stuff...well, here is the first thing...I saw this the day and pinned to my "Why Didn't I Think of That?" board. The lid to your shaker can of cheese fits perfectly onto a Mason jar. I love it! Just plain and simple. It looks a little better on my table too :) Cindylou noticed it right away when she opened the fridge door. "What's with the new cheese?" Same cheese, just in a jar.

3 comments:

Jennifer Juniper said...

I like the one that says you can use a mason jar to make your own Magic Bullet too!

Anonymous said...

The most addicting site EVAH. Amen.

Deanna said...

Genius! Love interest!