Friday, October 14, 2011

Favorite Friday



Happy Friday!! I am sooooo sorry....life got in the way again this week and I didn't get much blogging done. :( But I have been wearing this trench from Target every day because is hasn't stopped raining around here! So I am featuring it as my favorite thing. I got it last spring at my local Target store for $49.99....It is also available in other colors online. I hunted high and low for the perfect trench and this one was it. It is water repellent and has blue pinstriped lining at the sleeves so when you turn them up it looks super cute. It's not heavy at all and folds up great for travel. So if you're looking around....look no further. Hope you all have a terrific fall weekend!!

1 comment:

Jennifer Juniper said...

There is nothing like the perfect trench! I love the khaki, mine is black and I wear it all the time!