Thursday, July 21, 2011

Favorite Friday



Happy HOT Friday to you!! I'm a weather girl junkie, and as far as I can tell there is no place anywhere that will be less than 100 degrees today.......YIKES!! Well, if you're new to my little blog I do a thing every Friday featuring my fav thing of the week.......this week it's a shout out to my sister. And for the most part, I call her Sister, and she calls me sister too :) She treated me to a super fantastic trip out to Colorado to visit her for five days this past week.....I didn't really know how much I needed it. It was sooooooooooooooooo nice to just relax, exercise, knit a little, read a little, shop, eat, talk, get pampered and not have to do anything at all for anyone else. Now THAT was a treat!!! Even the plane ride back and forth was a treat :) Here we are at dinner at a little favortie place in Vail...La Botega. We had a wonderful night at dinner and a little walk through the village.

Thank you so much Sister.......I truly appreciate it!

3 comments:

Jennifer Juniper said...

Yay for sisters!

The Strength said...

You look beautiful! And relaxed too! What a wonderful treat your sister gave you!!

Wendy said...

HooRay for Sisters! You look gorgeous!!!!