Monday, April 11, 2011

A Beautiful Wedding in Virginia



No...this isn't the wedding in Virginia....this was my wedding in Buffalo in 1993. My three cousins were in my wedding...and I can't BELIEVE the flower girl on the left just got married!!!!



She's all grown up and the most beautiful bride ever!! We traveled to Virginia this past weekend to help her celebrate her wedding. It was at a winery and the ceremony was outside in the courtyard....it was a bit chilly...but so wonderful to see a young couple so much in love with each other and with God.



Look at these cute buckets with pretty flowers hanging on the chairs along the aisle...



...and such sweet bouquets for the bridesmaids.



A breathtaking view of the countryside surrounding the winery.



And a tower of cupcakes!!!!! We haven't been to a wedding in a loooong time and this was my first one with cupcakes! YUM.MY!!! Three flavors....Raspberry Lemon, Vanilla Almond and Mocha.



Cubby was a dancing machine!!!!! He and two other little guys spent a big part of the night breakdancing. A few times they cleared the dance floor and had everyone in a big circle around them....video taping them on their cell phones!! He may go viral on Youtube :)



May all your dreams come true Mr. and Mrs. L........we wish you health, happiness and adventures always!!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

What a beautiful wedding! We have one to go to in September and I am SO looking forward to it :)

Deanna said...

Just found out the first of my nieces and nephews is getting married in september. It's hard to believe! Looks like a beautiful ceremony.

Joy Beadworks said...

What a beautiful Wedding! I love the cupckae touch!

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous wedding--LOVE the flowers.

Jennifer Juniper said...

I hope the dress fit! I'm sure you looked beautiful :) Love the cupcake tower!

The Strength said...

Man! You freaked me out on the first photo! I was thinking..."Wow! How did they make it look like it was the ninetys...And holy crap that chick looks like the Treat Girl! Thank goodness I scrolled down!! ;) I love the Cup Cake Tower!!! How fun!