Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine Chocolates Switch-a-roo!



I saw this idea out in bloggy-land....and had to share it with you!! You start with a box of chocolates...the one I saw was from a really nice chocolate shop with the little papers for each piece of candy...but any kind will do nicely...



You take all of the chocolates out...i.e. EAT THEM!!!.....



And then put money in all of the compartments instead! I always get my kiddos treats for Valentine's Day...and now that T. is getting older, I thought he'd prefer some cold hard cash instead of a lot of little trinkets or a DVD....I do have some candy for him...but I think he will be quite pleased when he sees the switch-a-roo I made on his box of chocolates!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THIS WAS A GREAT IDEA.THIS GRANNY WILL BE DOING IT NEXT YEAR FOR THE GRANKIDS.