Tuesday, December 14, 2010

What You Can Make With Christmas Cards....



I love to get christmas cards from all of my friends and family...Some people never know what to do with those pictures that people share. Generally, it's the same families that are into sending a picture every year....so click HERE and see what I do with them......But several years ago I helped the older kids turn those beautiful cards into Christmas placemats!



We get them out at this time of the year and I get so sentimental because they are growing up so fast. But really they are so easy to make....Just get white poster board and cut it to the size and shape you want and let the kids cut the cards up and glue them all over.



When they are dry turn them over and have them personlize them with markers, and maybe an outline of their hand....



Then just take them up to Kinko's and have them laminated. Easy, Smeazy! You can whip several up in no time and they make great gifts too!



Click HERE to see what my dear bloggy friend Wendy makes with her cards.......you gonna love it! Do you have any fun ideas for your cards?????
I'm going to link up over at my friend Jennifer Juniper's tutorial Tuesday.....come check it out......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cut up the old Christmas cards (not the photo ones) and use them as "to-from" gift tags. One fancy scissors, a hole puncher and a little twine or string required.

Wendy said...

These are so cute! Fun idea! And your new background it very fun!!!!