Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy December!!



Yep. For Reals. It's here!!! Even though the marketing gurus of the world would like us to think the season really starts in October.....it is now officially "The Season" by my book. We spent a few days after Thanksgiving getting our tree, wreaths and decorations up. The stockings are hung by the chimney with care. I've made a few repairs to some ornaments...it always seems one or two need a little glue or glitter to bring them back to life. The advent calendar is out with chocolates and treats waiting behind the doors for the kiddos to find. My cards are done and I'm planning what cookies to bake and dishes to bring for Christmas Eve....my menu for Christmas Day is set....it's always the same. Spinach salad, ham, scalloped potatoes and fresh green beans. My shopping and wrapping are well under way....and I just have to put together the Holiday Breakfast for Cubby's class on the last day of school. I have several fun things already on the calendar that I'm looking forward too....so far, no holiday stress....check back with me in a few weeks!!



And check it out! It snowed on the first day of "The Season"! It was a total suprise to me when I looked out the windows this morning. I loooooooved it!!! I'm exited for all of the fun....just stay calm, enjoy! ...it will all get done :)

4 comments:

Deanna said...

I love your little wreaths on the windows! You're WAY ahead of me!

Wendy said...

Pam... your home looks BEAUtiful! I love the wreaths too! I thought I was organized this year ~ you totally have me beat :)

Jennifer Juniper said...

We're getting our tree on Saturday!

Anonymous said...

That dusting of snow is like icing on cake!