Friday, October 29, 2010

Favorite Friday



Isn't he just the cutest? We're in full swing for Halloween over here....I'm room mom again for Cubby's class and I've got all kinds of fun things planned for the party at school tomorrow....anyhoo....My father in law invited all of us to stop by his house last week to go through all of the holiday decorations.....since my mother in law recently passed away, he wanted to go through things and see if we wanted anything....Cindylou and I stopped by and we loooooved this Goblin!!! This picture doesn't do it justice....he's about 12" high and we love the glow he gives at night when he's lit. I know we'll treasure him forever......Have a Happy Halloween everyone!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Happy Halloween! I'm counting down the days till our crafty weekend away!

Anonymous said...

I bet you did a fantastic job with your son's Halloween party for school!

YOU, dear friend, are the WINNER of October's fabulous--Lemur Troops & Critter Groups! Shoot me an email with your address so I can get it sent your way!!!