Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Every Girl Needs Her Own Tools



I mean that....a friend gave me my pink hammer several years ago and I honestly don't know what I would have done with out it. It's always right there in my drawer when I need it...my hubs has a HOR.RIB.LE habit of being totally disorganized with his tools, so instead of searching forever in his messy tool chest.....I have my own. I also love my Leatherman....it is several tools in one. SUPER handy all the time. I've actually been using it several times a day for my dryer. The knob broke and I just haven't gotten around to tracking down a new one, so I just turn the dial with the pliers on my Leatherman. I love to give these to high school graduates so they have a little something while they're off to college. I'm not sayin' I can build a house or anything....but I'm all set for hanging pictures, getting the battieries out of something or just a little tweaking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your husband and mine! I've taken over the workbench in the garage. I fix/repair/build more things in a year than he has in a lifetime! But I need a new drill...

Deanna said...

I gotta get me one of those leatherman tools! I have my own toolbox that I've kept close to the kitchen for years - I find myself grabbing for something in there at least once a week!