Friday, September 10, 2010

Favorite Friday



I love this gift my real life friend Jennifer Juniper every day....you may recall when she gave it to me for my birthday last year when us soul sisters had our first smackdown......if not, click HERE to enjoy the fun. She is truly amazing....soooooooo crafty and artsy....full of fun and great ideas. Her kids are THE.LUCKIEST to have her as a mom and I strive to be like her everyday. If you haven't checked out her blog pop over to my side bar and click on HopeStudios......also, she has a fabulous Etsy shop and you can have her handpaint you an original piece as well......click HERE to see yourself. Have a beautiful day!!!!

5 comments:

Blogs said...

that's so nice and so simply elegant:) enjoy the weekend!

Wendy said...

Super CUTE frame and I'll admit, I have 3 of Jen's masterpieces gracing my home :) Would that be considered an addiction? Ha!

Deanna said...

i love the photo you chose for it!

Anonymous said...

V. cute. Friends like that are such a blessing.

Jennifer Juniper said...

Ahhh, love you girl!