Sunday, July 11, 2010

Scrapbook Sunday



These are the last two pages of the cookbook I made for Cubby's kindergarten teacher as her gift for the end of the year. I finished them up this morning. We had a picnic with all 44 of her students....22 in the A.M. and 22 in the P.M.....it had always been wish of hers that both of her classes could get together...we coordinated it for her two days before school was out....Unfortunately it was pouring down rain, so we had to re-locate it to the basement of her church a few blocks from school....anyhoo, we plan on getting together with her soon to visit so we can hand deliver them to her and she can add them to the two blank page protectors I included at the back of the cookbook.

Happy Scrapping! It's such a busy time of the year.....and I feel like I haven't seen my craft room in FOR.EVER ....but hopefully some of you have had time to keep on scrappin' over the summer :)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Love it! What a great treasure for her to have in the future! You are so thoughtful!

Southern Belle Mama said...

What a sweet gift! I'll have to remember that for Monkey's teachers...everyone loves a good cookbook!

I left you an award on my blog today! :)