Friday, June 4, 2010

Favorite Friday



This Friday I am featuring my favorite baker/cook/foodie Marzipanmom....I was just raving about her the other day....but I have to acknowledge this yummy cake she made for our real life friend Jennifer Juniper's birthday a few weeks ago...it is a Devils food cake with cookies and cream buttercream frosting. It was sooooooooooo good....and being so thoughtful as she always is, she sent us all home with a cupcake sized version! Check it out HERE and make it yourself....you will looove it too!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

YUMMY! I so wish I lived closer! What a great friend. And seriously, Cupcake versions to go? Hope you have a beautiful and relaxing weekend!

Deanna said...

awwww! Aren't you sweet! I loved that cake too! - made it four times already!

Anonymous said...

Darn it. Now I have to go to my kitchen and bake.