Sunday, May 30, 2010

Scrapbook Sunday



It's Scrapbook Sunday and look at these super cute spring flowers I want to share with you....pretty pastel colors and a little rhinestone in the center...I was supposed to be shopping for vases for the centerpieces at my in-laws 50th wedding anniversary at a GREAT craft super store not too far from me....but I got sidetracked down the scrapbooking aisle and my sister in law couldn't find me!



And look what I got for Mother's Day a few weeks ago....the whole collection of Martha Stewart glitter and a glue pad!! I'm soooo excited to try them out.....just think of it....all of my stamps can now be GLITTERY!! Yeah for the Treatgirl!!! Of course I'll let you know how amazing they are after I try them out :)

3 comments:

Jennifer Juniper said...

All the Martha glitter? Look out!

Wendy said...

These look like the perfect ingredients for some fabulous srapbook pages!

Wendy said...

really, I can spell... SCRAPBOOK