Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What is it Wednesday????



This week I've filled my lovely canister with pretty ribbon....I have quite a stash! I've set my canister down in my craft room this week....where I'm happy to say I've been spending quite a lot of time lately working on some scrapbooking. Those two shoebox size bins in the background are filled with ribbon...as well as a big huge drawer! They are organized by color.....so they are easy to find and if they're not on a spool I have them in little baggies so they aren't a tangled mess...but even ribbon looks prettier and has more possibilitie when it's displayed in a glass canister!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

J'adore ribbon. I accept no plastic substitute!

Wendy said...

Love Love Love ribbon! Always grabbing up more than I need at Michaels and JoAnns. You just never know....

Southern Belle Mama said...

Pretty ribbons make me happy! It's great that you've been able to spend a lot of time scrapbooking lately!

...still need to ship your goodies. Have you tried sending your address? My email is misssouthernbellemama@yahoo.com

Jennifer Juniper said...

Yep, that's ribbon alright. Two to go :)