Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What? A Spaghetti and Meatball Cupcake????



Hmmmmmmmmmm.....at first glance I wasn't sure. I usually don't like things that "trick" you into thinking they were something else....and this is one of those cases...but after I looked at it for a minute I appreciated how great they really look! The meatball is actually a Lindt chocolate truffle with strawberry jelly for the sauce. Really cool....Are your kids into the movie Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs??? These would really make them smile!!!!

4 comments:

Lisa Russell said...

You did such a great job on these! Great idea to have them with that movie.

Judy@cutest-little-things.blogspot.com said...

Good point! My son's best friend had a movie party and the movie was "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" - these little cupcakes would've been adorable! I bet kids would love them!!

Judy@cutest-little-things

Anonymous said...

What a clever idea--I like it, too!

Wendy said...

I'm totally thinking April Fool's Day!