Sunday, February 21, 2010

Scrapbook Sunday



This week I'm back to working on Cubby's Disney scrapbook.....this is the left page of a two page spread. I've used ribbons, brads, a tag, a super cute chipboard Mickey and Minnie and my sewing machine for a little extra detail.



I love this stamp to put a little journaling in.....I got it in the dollar bin at Michael's and use it ALL the time....a little chalk to highlight and make it cute.



And here's the right side of the the spread. Cindylou and I stood FOR.EVER in line to get in the character spot for pictures and autographs.....then the boys sneaked in when we got to the front. But it was worth it to get all these fun, great pictures.



I love the primary colors of the this page.....and how I triple matted the Epcot character spot picture. Of course a little paper tearing, sewing, tag and ribbon to make the page complete.



A staple to hold it in place....



...and another little brad and tag. I have another good 10-12 pages to go to complete this book for Cubby.....I've been invited to a midnight crop on Friday night...maybe I can get it done then...or at least most of it!! I love personal goals....wish me luck!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Nice job ~ and good luck next Friday night with uninterrupted scrapping time :)

Lisa Russell said...

Beautiful! We LOVE disney and only live an hour away. Time to go back pretty soon!

Anonymous said...

You clever crafty woman!

Judy@cutest-little-things.blogspot.com said...

Nicely done! I love all the little special details!

Judy@cutest-little-things

Jennifer Juniper said...

W.O.W. I could never go back to scrapbooking, I love how it looks, but I'm too much of an instant grat. kind of girl and I'd get so frustrated with the lengthy process! I'll just look at yours and relive your memories :)