Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What is it Wednesday????



Mini Muffins (or should I say Little Bites this week....they were on sale :) have joined the ranks of what has been featured in my favorite jar! They rank right up there with the way I feel about fruit snacks, Gushers and fruit Roll Ups.....but my kids looooooooooooove them!!!!!!!!!!! They can eat a box a day! I actually hid these until today when I could take their picture, or they would have been gone. I have tried to make mini muffins in the pans I have and put four of them in little Ziploc snack bags.....NOPE! Not the same! They only like the blueberry and chocolate chip...no banana nut. So, I buy them every now and then. It makes me feel like a hero to hear them yell, "YYYYEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!" when they see them in the pantry. Admist all of the police work and no-saying I do over here, hopefully some day they will remember I spoiled them with Mini Muffins!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sons would give up nonvital organs for those dang mini muffins!

Deanna said...

I've never even tried one! Now I'm curious!

Wendy said...

At our house its Pop Tarts ~ anything for a Pop Tart. I like to say it's like eating a candy bar for breakfast.

Lisa Russell said...

We get them when they are B1G1F at Publix. My kids like the chocolate chip mini muffins and the brownie bites!

Nancy @ Live love laugh said...

My family loves them, too! Yes, and I am the big hero when I get them! Somehow a manufacturer's bag is more enticing than a baggie...
~Nancy

Jennifer Juniper said...

My kids love these too. I keep putting them off by saying I'll make them...but I never do :(