Monday, December 14, 2009

Special Delivery!



Last week Cubby helped me get our packages ready to be sent to our friends and family that live out of town....I always like to leave myself plenty of time at this time of the year. So we packed the boxes and made a trip to the post office.



And these are some VERY special packages....Cubby went shopping at Santa's Secret Shop at school last week. He was sooooooooooooo excited for days!!! He made out his list and we sent his money and list in an envelope that day. He ran in after school and went right up to his room to hide the presents. Then the next morning he worked very hard on wrapping them all.



If you look closely you can see the YARDS of tape he used....so there would be "NO PEEKING!!" He also spent several hours making his own cards for everyone. And ever since he's been shopping he is keeping very close track of who is being "naughty"....You don't want to get on that list!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it when kids wrap their own presents. What fun!

alittlebitofscrap said...

I've got to get a move on and put the rest of our presents in the mail. Yikes! Christmas is in 10 days!

Bragarmar said...

I love this!! I am loving that you get to see Christmas through a little one's eyes again - it is so precious and Cubby is the sweetest little boy!! I fear this year will be my last :( Enjoy your Cubster for me!! Have a wonderful Merry Christmas!!!