Monday, December 7, 2009

Meet my other family....



My snowman family that is!! Did you know I'm a huuuuugge snowman collector??? Loooove them!! They are the cutest. I leave them out until it's time to decorate for Valentine's day. Let me just show you around and introduce you to a few of my favorites.....



These cutie patooties remind me of my three kiddos.....when I get snowman ornaments for my tree I always get three....one for each of them...which is probably why I'm running out of room on my tree!!!



Look at these super fun hot cocoa mugs I got at the Dollar Store!!!!! How could I not??! A dollar! soooooo cute! And of course, one for each of the kids!



I got him at Target a few years ago...he holds a little tealight candle. I sit him on my mantle.



And this little guy is like a bean bag....the way his scarf is up in the air like it's windy cracks me up.



Of course I had to feature some "Cubby" art. He created this masterpiece last year...and you know I will treasure it always.




Click HERE to see my cute Frosty that my soul sister Girl in the Sticks made for me last year for the gift exchange we had at our Christmas party. And here is my latest little Frosty. A dear friend surprised me with him last week. She filled him with Twinnings Christmas tea that is just perfect on these cold evenings....AND she even knit him the cutest little scarf! Only her second project....can you believe she googled how to knit and taught herself???!! Now that is impressive! Thanks again Miss! I love him!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny...It took me 41 years to realize I love reindeer! Who knew?!I love your snowmen...so cute!
Tam

Joy Beadworks said...

I love the snowmen. I'm sure I have a collection around here somewhere....Birdhouses, birds, all things glass...When does it just become a bunch of clutter? I need to hone my collecting skills!

Anonymous said...

I'm a snowman lover, too. I never met one I didn't like.

Wendy said...

Cute! How can you not like a snowman? Thanks for sharing yours with all of us.