Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Some of my Fall Favorites



'Tis the season!!!....my beloved Pumpkin Spice creamer is now available...yeah!!!!! I happened to be in the store right when they were putting it on the shelf...It just makes those chillier mornings so much cozier....oh, and you may remember that I looooooove the pumpkin milkshakes at McDonald's....well, they are here too. Yuuuuummmm.



Cindy Lou and T. made the two little pumpkins on the left when they were 3 and 4 years old...every year I put them on my kitchen window sill. When Cubby came along I got one for him to paint too. I treasure all of the things the kiddos make...there comes a day when they don't make these cute things anymore....



Fall is my favorite season....I look forward every year to getting my favorite things out to decorate our home. Cubby also loves to decorate...when I get the bins out he can't wait to help....maybe I have HGTV on a little bit too much :) I can't get enough acorns and pumpkins...here let me show you around....



Here is my fall mantle...the scarecrow was a little project T. brought home from school in 2nd grade. I framed it and I put it out every fall.




In my dining room another over-sized acorn and framed kid-art. That's Cubbys hand print made into a turkey with a little prayer...he made it in 2 day pre-school.



Some spooky skeletons Cindylou and T. made several years ago hang on the door to our office.



I looooooooovvve this Yankee candle shade and plate a dear friend gave me a few years ago....I keep it on my kitchen table and love it's glow every evening.



I had to share a few of my favorite serving pieces as well...I entertain a lot in the fall with it being my favorite season....and 2 of my kiddos and husbands birthdays all in the first week of October.



And this big huge Turkey platter is from Lenox. I always get compliments when I show up with goodies on it. Enjoy this fall season...Everyone should take time to enjoy natures fall colors.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the Pumpkin Spice, but I love the Peppermint Mocha. I was over the moon when I saw it on the shelves. Fall is my favorite time too.

Cindi said...

Hi Pam, Thanks for stopping by my blog. You are right! We are pratically neighbors! I haven't had a chance to go back into all of your archives but I thought we might be close when I saw you've been to the Scrapbook Station here in Butler...actually, I live in the residential area behind the plaza.

Jennifer Juniper said...

Yay! Love pumpkin spice creamer!

Denise @ Life on Stepping Stone Lane said...

Fall is my absolute favorite, too!!

Judy@cutest-little-things.blogspot.com said...

I LOVE the pumpkin spice! I eagerly await its arrival every fall - and the return of the Starbucks pumpkin spice latte, as well!

Beautiful decor (esp. the things the kids made - I'm a sentimental sap for that stuff!)

Anonymous said...

The skeletons ROCK. I like how you have the kids' stuff featured in your decorating.