Friday, October 23, 2009

Pumpkin Dip



You may remember the Caramel Apple Dip I make......click here to see that one......every year I bring it to the annual pumpkin carving party on our street. This year I am breaking tradition and bringing this pumpkin dip my soul sister Jennifer Juniper sent out as a tweet last week.....try doing that...a complete recipe in 120 characters or less....I was impressed! Anywhoo....it's super delish....and of course anything pumpkin I'm TOTALLY into!! Here it is:

1 1/2c. confectioners sugar
8 oz. softened cream cheese
16 oz. can pumpkin
2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
ginger snaps

Just mix it all up!!

I'm even going to bring it to Cubbys Halloween party for kindergarten....I've been upset for weeks about what to bring as our "healthy snack" for the party...and this will be it......I know there's powdered sugar in it.....but I don't give a hoot!!!! Let me know how you like it.......it's a wonderful fall treat!!

P.S. Sorry about the quality of the picture...Chip took Cindylou to her first karate tournament this weekend, it's in the Poconos....and he took our really good camera with them so I had to use my pink spy camera from my purse and it doesn't do so hot in the evening.

P.P.S. This little pumpkin dish I have the dip in is one of my absolute favorite fall things.......I forgot to mention it last week when I did the run-down on my fall favorites.....I'm almost afraid to bring it down the street to the party...if I break it I will be soooooooo upset....but how can I NOT??? It is just perfect!!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

This looks so yummy! I've never seen any recipe like it. I will be trying it very soon. Thank you so much for sharing it!

Shannon
festiveworks.blogspot.com