Sunday, September 27, 2009

I'm a Grandmother!!!!!!!!!!!



Weeeeellll....just for the weekend!! It was Cindylou's turn to bring home "Baby, Think It Over" from school. In one of her classes this fall they are teaching students what it would be like to have a baby. It was crazy to see her getting off the bus with an infant car seat with a baby in it.




The baby's name is Joeseph...but Cindylou really wanted a girl so we re-named her Josephina. She has a diaper bag and she picked out all girl clothes for her visit. We live in Steeler country and we all thought the baby looked like one of our players that was traded to Miami....Joey Porter.



She was able to feed little Josephina while watching iCarly. She even had to take her to her hair appointment. While we were crossing the street to go in, the baby started crying...the baby is programmed by the teacher to start crying at all times of the day and night. Josephina apparently wailed for her entire hair appointment. When I picked her up she complained how annoying it had been!! I tried to explain to her how I would take her to lunch with a friend when she was a baby and the same thing would happen. It was a loooooongg two nights.....Josephina cried and cried several times during the night. Cindylou did her best by rocking her, changing her diaper and feeding her. At one point, at 3 a.m. she was in tears and cried, "I hate this!!" .....just what I wanted to hear :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Our students used to bring the babies into class during the day. Talk about annoying. Now the babies go to "daycare" during the school day.

I really hope my daughter never takes a class that requires bringing a baby home. I barely managed with her. For those students who will learn from the experience these are great teaching tools; for those who won't the babies don't help at all.

Glad you both made it through the weekend.

Jennifer Juniper said...

Oh my gosh! This freaked me out when I read the title!

Anonymous said...

I remember when the high school I worked at got those...the teacher would program the baby to be colicky for the more promiscuous students;)