Thursday, August 27, 2009

Look Mummy!!!



The afternoon started out like this....



Then I looked out of my kitchen window and saw this.....



I grabbed my camera and ran out the door to see THIS!!!!!!!!!!




aaaahhhh....and in case you didn't notice Cubby is wearing flip flops, no shirt and NO HELMET!!!!!



But he does Have a big HUGE smile on!!! I've been asking him every now and then if he'd like to take his training wheels off....but he always had an excuse....or a "maybe tomorrow". He literally just took right off! He can even turn....stopping is the hardest part. He kinda just falls over onto the grass. "oops, that was a hard landing."

10 comments:

mom of 4 boys! said...

Yep I saw it myself with my own eyes! Go cubby!

Denise @ Life on Stepping Stone Lane said...

It's so fun to watch this part of kids growing up!!! He looks so proud of himself! Good job, Cubby!!

Bragarmar said...

What beautiful pictures!!

Joy Beadworks said...

That one is a heart melter! Sweet older brother! Add training wheels to your list of "has beens".

beth said...

so cute! good for cubby and his super cool older brother helphing him out!

Unknown said...

That is so great. Your older boy helping the younger. So cool!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your little guy! We have similar problems with mr. g who doesn't understand how to properly stop his bike either--he nosedives to the grassy side of the driveway, too!

Deanna said...

I love how it gives them such a sense of freedom and accomplishment! Yay Cubby!

Saucy said...

Dear Treat Girl,

If you would like to take part in the Halloween charm swap, I put up the info on my blog, including how to follow to Etsy and purchase a "Halloween charm bracelet kit" that way I could keep track of everyone who registered, paid and the shipping addresses!

Genius! If it works.
xoxo

Jennifer Juniper said...

I guess when they're ready, they're ready!