Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What is it?? Wednesday



I can't believe I've never made trail mix before!!!!! That's what I've put in my lovely canister this week.....twice actually.... it was gone within 24 hours and I had to make another batch to take this picture!!!!! I always had this notion that trail mix was a "healthy" snack....well, it's not....it's pretty much just candy... But that's okay...we are loving the mix of sweet and salt over here.....and the little silver scoop makes anything seem more special :) If you'd like to try the mix I made here's the ingredients:

M&M's
peanut butter chips
cocktail peanuts
raisins
Honey Chex
yogurt covered raisins
yogurt covered pretzels

7 comments:

Deanna said...

Yummy! And it looks a lot healthier than the Puppy Chow we made over here last week!

alittlebitofscrap said...

It sure does look great!

Anonymous said...

We are big trail mixers here at our house....dark chocolate m&m's are a favorite in our trail mix! I've got to get me a few of those canisters, with a scoop!

3rdEyeMuse said...

your version looks extra yummy!

(though you must know that there are a few varieies that actually DO fit into the healthy category, right?). :)

Jennifer Juniper said...

I love that trail mix, the white chocolate pretzels look yummy!

Hey, can you link up your foot jewelry tutorial next tuesday for my Linky party?

Denise @ Life on Stepping Stone Lane said...

I agree, the little silver scoop does make it look extra special!! Yummy!

Saucy said...

Yogurt pretzels in trail mix? You are genius. Plus, it looks so terribly pretty and colourful in that jar.