Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What is it?? Wednesday



The cansister is travelling this week!!!!! She is parked on my daughters dresser and she filled it with her lip gloss collection! The kiddos have mentioned they want their own canisters for their rooms....they also have a lot of ideas for What is it?? Wednesday!! At one point she had well over a hundred lipglosses....when we went through them the other day there were a bunch that were sticky and yucky so we agreed to pitch them. She loves having the cansister in her room.......so it looks like when I'm up to Walmart next I better pick one up for me!!

7 comments:

beth said...

her room is adorable and she is a girl after my own heart with all that lip gloss!

Joy Beadworks said...

I like the traveling canister. Great idea. Let Cubby have a turn..T?

Saucy said...

As adorable as a Juicy Couture store display! I have gumballs in Loopy's canisters in her room but I might have to switch it up after seeing this!

xoxo

Jennifer Juniper said...

Loving the lipgloss :)

sassy said...

My hubby makes fun of all the glass jars I have! I had a candy bar at our wedding and can't part with them! I use them for birthday's and seasonal items like heart suckers to share with guests on valentines. I too, am a lip gloss junkie but have recently limited my purchases to the gloss of all glosses-the juicy tube by lancome.

the treat girl said...

Sassy!! I looooove that juicy tube from Lancome as well!!!!!!!!! They are the best!! I'm turning into a jar junkie! I keep getting more and changing them with the seasons or on a whim....

Lillie said...

Ok so I live in Indio, CA and I THINK we got cookies on Sunday for Father's Day from you. ?? Is that right? If so, I'm just wondering where you're based out of and how much you charge etc. I can't find any of that kind of info on your blog. My email's lillie_biesinger@yahoo.com