Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What is it?? Wednesday



It's granola bars this week. This past year they have become quite popular over here. Cindy Lou's bus arrives at 6:43 am and on most mornings she grabs one on her way out the door. It gives me peace of mind to know she has SOMETHING for breakfast. Cubby will eat one on our way to kickboxing on Monday and Wednesday mornings. He's not a morning kid and we're always scrambling to make it to class by 9:30, so these are perfect! He thinks the chocolate chip ones are candy bars. Which they practically are......but oh well....I guess they are better than donuts! Apparently T. must think they are illegal because he steals them up to his room or down to the family room and hides the wrappers under his bed or in the cushions!! And I love the 90 calorie strawberry ones....they are de-lish!! Overall, they something I always have on hand......Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

mom of 4 boys! said...

What kind are those? I don't recognize the wrappers!

Jennifer Juniper said...

My kids used to eat granola bars like they were going out of style, but they won't touch them now.

Happy birthday!!!