Thursday, May 7, 2009

sharpies



I just have to give a little shout out to something I love and am thankful for everyday......my Sharpies!!!! Specifically the ultra fine point black Sharpie permanent marker......the one all the way over on the right. I looooovvve them!! I have them all over the place...in my purse, my nightstand drawer, my craft room, my kitchen counter, and my car. I use them every day, all day. They are THE BEST!! I am a super huge list maker and this is my weapon of choice....sometimes my lists have lists and then I have to transfer everything to bigger list...and I know this sounds crazy, but I sometimes write stuff on my list just to cross it off...with.my.sharpie.marker.....I can see you're getting the hang of it :) I use the super big fat one for all of my ebay packages I send out....I even have a little one for my keychain! It's sooo cute! I don't know where I'd be without them! Treat yourself to a few....I know you'll lllooooove them!!!!

4 comments:

Saucy said...

My Motto:

Always keep a Sharpie marker somewhere on your person.

Truth.

More proof that we are sisters from different mothers.

Veto buys them for me by the Costco bunch, puts them in my Christmas stocking and even brings them in lieu of flowers when I am sick.

beth said...

my husband has a little sharpie fetish. i am more of a stationery in general fetishist!

Jennifer Juniper said...

Welcome home, sweets! I hope you had fun in Disney, I'm sure you left little sharpies here and there on your travels :)

Deanna said...

I like the ones with the retractable tip - wonder if they come in a fine point...