Sunday, March 1, 2009

a whole lot of paintin' going on!!!



Today was the day!!!!...for the past few major holidays....Valentine's Day, Anniversary, Christmas, and birthday......all I've asked for is for Chip to help me paint our kitchen and great room....it's been six years and it needed it!...he called some painters, but they didn't get back to us...and I just couldn't see paying when we could do it.....plus, I figured with the money we saved doing it ourselves, that will pay for my Bruce Springsteen tickets!!!....we were painting it the same color so I'm totally sure it won't be noticeable to anyone but me...I taped it all off last night...and today we knocked it all out in just six hours!!! We even did the powder room, the stairs and the entry way!!! What a wonderful feeling to have it done!


And here's Chip painting.......he told me to take his picture because this would be the very last time he would be painting...hhhmmmmmm looks like the plans I have for our master bedroom and bath will be all up to me!!!

2 comments:

mom of 4 boys! said...

Is "chip" his code name or do you call him that? Just curious...
Good job getting him to paint! What about the exterior house repairs?

Joy Beadworks said...

Yeah for you! I'm sure it feels so good. Fresh and clean.