Sunday, March 15, 2009

croppin'



What a wonderful day!!!!!!!....a dear friend from the Nail Shack invited me to an all day 12 hour scrapbooking crop!!!...I've really only been to two other crops and they just keep getting better! I was a little behind the eight ball yesterday morning...I had to stop at the post office to mail out some ebay packages, then get gas and fill up my "bucket" with Diet Coke....ran in Target to get my niece a birthday present and only then I was on my way.....but it was gorgeous and sunny and I was listening to my new tunes from my personal d.j. :) and loving life!!! At two different times red male cardinals flew right past my van...and I know my favorite scrappin' buddy was thinking of me, even though she couldn't make it....I got there about 10am and by the time I unloaded my van, got set up, checked everything out and got settled in I didn't actually start working/playing until 11.....The Hostess was soooooo nice!!!!!!! She put a lot of time and effort into making our day terrific! There were drinks, snacks, candy and a catered lunch and dinner with yummy desserts too! She was way more than helpful with her new favorite treasure....the cricuit expression....it is sooooo cool...she's taken four classes on how to use it....however, it may be out of the treatgirl's league....I'm not too handy with electronics!! But The Hostess helped out, and made me the cutest title for one of my pages. The day was flying by....and I was very happy with my progress...I got five pages complete! I am going to try and scrap every Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday night......it's a little schedule I made up for myself to try and keep this momemtum going...I HAVE to get through two years worth of pictures/memories to be able to start Cubby's book!!!!!!! He's FIVE!!!!!!!! I know...it's supposed to be all fun......I do want to keep up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, great for you! I have given up...