Wednesday, February 18, 2009

tons of snacks!!



Whenever my dad comes down for a visit he always calls to check and see if I need anything from favorite grocery store...Wegmans. If you haven't been to one...you haven't lived yet. He popped down yesterday afternoon for a surprise visit...and look at the treats he brought my kiddos!!......tons of snacks!!! He knows I hate buying lunchables and all of those little bags of snacks.....especially the "100 calorie" packs....they drive me crazy......I usually just buy a big bag of something and make my own....same little bag, same snack...but my kids want the "real" ones!!......anyway, he was their hero...AGAIN....when he surprised them with three suitcases of sunchips, fritos, doritos, chips and cheetos....plus slim jims, raisins with "frosting"...another halfway heathy thing covered in sugar!! and umpteen sleeves and boxes of little bag snacks...........we're good in the snack department for quite a while over here! Thanks again Dad!!

No comments: