Monday, February 2, 2009

Sixburgh!!!!



We're Super bowl Champions for the sixth time here in Pittsburgh!!!!!!!!...What a game!!!!!!....and an incrediable half time show by my man Bruce....the images ,re-plays of Harrison's 100 yard run and Santonio's awesome 6 yard catch have been shown over and over, statics have been analyzed and interviews watched......here are a few tidbits from the party at our house:....top of the agenda were the really festive Lemon Drop Martinin's I made for the pre game festivities......



My husband went a little crazy at Party City and came home with Steeler plates, napkins and cups.....clacker things, beads,pom pom's, banners and signs......he got balloons and made a killer Steeler party CD which included the now hit single..."All the Steeler Ladies"....Cubby had fun with his new hairdo!!!



There was a lot to cheer about the whole game.......my mom was in town from Florida...especially to watch it.....and my niece needed to be home from college to be with her people as well......and they all got to see me in rare Bruce mode during the half time show.....I took this picture of him on my TV......I think it turned out great!!!!!......It felt like it was a holiday!....what a great game and a great season........thank you guys!!


1 comment:

Jennifer Juniper said...

I was thinking of you while Bruce was singing, picturing you screaming and kissing the TV :)