Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!



Happy Valentine's Day!!!.....I just wanted to share a few of my favorite things from the day today......


A new tea towel....cupcakes!! :)



A favorite decoration....



I made Cubby a Valentine lunchable....thanks for the idea ms. jennifer juniper!...He LOVED it!!!! He thanked me for making it and is already "ordering" one for his field trip with preschool and for all of his friends at his birthday party in October!!




....and here is the cake I make every year. A lovely day!!! Hope yours was happy!







2 comments:

Jennifer Juniper said...

What?!?! A cake??? You can bake you faker!!! It's lovely!

Deanna said...

The cake looks delectable! You need to give yourself more credit! Love your new profile picture BTW! Happy Val. Day!