Sunday, January 11, 2009

jack's back


He's back!!!!!!!!!...the Redemption at Thanksgiving was a teaser to hold us all over from the writers strike of last year.....but last night after the Steelers fabulous win over San Diego....my beloved Jack is back!!!!!!....it was the 2 hour season premiere of Day 7....with another 2 hours tonight...I am in my glory.....I got caught up on the first 4 seasons of 24 on netflix 2 years ago...it was awesome to watch episode after episode whenever I wanted.....sometimes 4 or 5 day!!!....now the agony of waiting from week to week is excruciating!.... last year my husband spent hours trying to get my cell phone to ring like the phones at CTU.....but the free ringtones wouldn't work on my cell phone....now that I have my new phone dare I ask him to try again???.....and I know it sounds scary...but I think I'm even trying to morph my husband into Jack......I seem to keep buying him those thermal henley type shirts that Jack is wearing in the picuture above...maybe it's just a coincidence????......anyway...now that the season has started...please! no phone calls or interuptions on Mondays from 9-10pm!! thanks! :)

2 comments:

Deanna said...

You are TOO funny! I've never even heard of that show! Maybe I should expand my horizons beyond Gray's Anatomy!

Diver Daisy said...

I have the CTU ring tone and put it on my hubby's phone for him. I also made an extra special one in which Jack says his famous word three times after each CTU ring :) which turned out to be hilarious. If you would like either, I could email them to you. One of your blog friends "tagged" me and that is how I ended up reading you. I am diverdaisy@gmail.com. I also have three blogs you could contact me on - everything daisy, photo daisy, and diver daisy (all on blogger). Obviously, we were happy that Jack is back too :)