Sunday, January 4, 2009

happy 2009!!!


Happy 2009 everyone!!!!...I was having technical difficulties while I was up in Buffalo....my sister got my Dad and my two kids laptops for christmas...and with mine, hers, her boyfriends, my husbands and the 3 new ones...that was a total of 7 and I think we overloaded my Dad's wireless router and mine wouldn't connect.....I wanted to wish everyone health and many blessings for the new year......oh, and for the record I didn't make these cookies......I got them at Wegmans...my favorite grocery store in the whole, wide world.......believe it or not they tasted as great as they looked!!!....often times looks can be deceiving, but these tasted great!!!!....for years we have spent New Years eve at my sister in laws big, huge party....hence, two of my kids are born the first week of October......but the past two years we have spent the week at my Dad's in Buffalo with my sister arriving from Vail at some point......I haven't been able to cook my pork and sauerkraut on New Years day for good luck....but I haven't noticed much difference!!.......every year I make the same resolution too....better posture!!!.....I haven't noticed much difference in that either :).......best wishes and many blessings to all of you!!

No comments: