Thursday, October 16, 2008

well worth it



A dear friend told told me about the Pumpkin milkshake at McDonalds and it is extremely well worth it!!!!.......I held off for several days before giving in and ordering my first one.....I've been trying to be good.........but these shakes may put a serious dent into my willpower!!!.....I'm not a big milkshake fan by any means.....except for a few weeks in March when they have the Shamrock shakes....and when the end of the season looms near I have been know to cruise several McDonalds until I find one who still has them....the thought of not getting one for a whole year drives me crazy!!!.....well.......now I'm onto the Pumpkin shakes......go ahead try one!.....they are well worth it.....a wonderful fall treat.

1 comment:

Joy Beadworks said...

Oh ...I just LOVE pumpkin Ice cream. I'm sure I will love it. Maybe a treat for getting my work done today??