Tuesday, September 16, 2008

tech support

Wow!!...twice in one month!!!.......I'm loving it!!...our tech support meeting was a big success!!!.......a few problems/questions solved...mostly mine!!!...ideas shared, proposals pondered!!...yes! marzipan mom go for it!!!....a chicken and some pork chops pawned off....we're hoping the power comes back on soon for hope studios......and two little boys who may have graduated to real live friends and not stuffed ones or Star Wars heros.......I was a bit anxious about the store bought muffins and pumpkin bread I had to offer, but the meeting also produced a new obsession......amish friendship bread!!!......I've never heard of it before.....I got the in-a-nutshell explantion....I'm sure there's more to it and a history behind it and trust me, I'll be googling all that later on......but I am in heaven!!!!!......I love it!!!........and if it hadn't have been for all of the stuff starting to thaw in Jennifer Junipers freezer who knows if I would ever have found out about it!!...I'm sure there will be a post devoted to this at a later date.....I love that we have each other for questions, concerns and support because I know quite well that it is often hard to get it at home!....in a lot of areas of my life, not just the computer or my blog!......and I love that our meetings sound very important.....no one would know that they are just in our kitchens with Nick Jr. on t.v., baked goods and coffee!!......thanks again for the treat of spending time with you girls.......until next time!

3 comments:

Joy Beadworks said...

Thank you so much for hosting! I'm not sure if it was so much of a tech session, but I hope we covered something that you needed to know. I count myself as lucky to have such fun friends!

Deanna said...

Thanks for your support and encouragement - I'm starting at Mimi's next week!

Jennifer Juniper said...

Next girl's day will be at my house, I'll get some Amish Friendship Bread started and ready to divide...so, I'll see you all in 10 days!