Wednesday, September 10, 2008

quotes

I guess I've always been a lover of quotes...but it was only recently that I purchased a notebook to put them all in one place....not on a post-it note, the back of a napkin or reciept ....as an avid scrapbooker I am sometimes stumped looking for the perfect quote....well, not anymore....the girls and I got together at Steamers yesterday....my first time there, and it won't be my last!!!....I placed my order and as I waited, I glanced around and fell in love with all of the items with quotes!!!....mugs, cards and plaques.......of course I pulled my Sharpie out of my purse and starting jotting quotes down....there was a huge rack of greeting cards and each one was better than the next...not wanting to take time away from chatting and visiting ...I just got overwhelmed and wrote down the name of the website......www.quotablecards.com ........LOVE IT!!!!!.....a new favorite is...."Go into the world and do well. But more importantly go into the world and do good."......what a treat it is to connect with friends.....but as always, it's never enough......until next time girls......

No comments: