Thursday, September 25, 2008

at it again!



I'm not a huge t.v. watcher....usually just The Today show in the morning for a bit....before Cubby puts on the "double circle" channel....that would be "8"...and Nick Jr.........and in the evening I flip around between HGTV and On the Record with Greta Vansustern........but over the past year or so I've had to get caught up on some shows.......24 was the first one.....I watched five seasons in about 6 months.........it was a marathon!!!.....I had the two disc plan from Netflix ....I also had it down pat....each episode lasts 42 minutes.....so if I popped it in by 3:45p.m. in the afternoon I had just enough time to watch it before the big kids got off the bus at 4...then along came Grey's Anatomy.....EVERYONE was talking about it and I couldn't just start watching it.......I had to get caught up before the season started.......so again I got them all Qued up over at Netflix and got to work.........well......Brothers and Sisters is the latest ...another reason my laptop is wonderful...I can take it upstairs and get my jammies on and watch my discs in bed!...I watched season one at the beginning of the summer and was taken back when I found out season two wasn't available until this past Sunday.......well....then the new season starts this Sunday!!!!......I got disc one in the mail yesterday and I haven't had a chance to start it......there are 4 episodes on the disc so I better get busy.....I may have to break down and watch season three as it comes along, because I don't want to have to wait until next summer to get it at Netflix!!......and on top of it all I had to miss the season premiere of Grey's because I had to pick my hubby up at the airport tonight so I have to try and get that in before next week........wheh!!!......well, I did actually watch the first episode of the new series the Mentalist which started Tuesday night...so maybe I won't have to do the netflix thing for once........but did I hear it will actually be on on Thursdays at 9????.....same time as Grey's????.....that would not be a treat!

No comments: