Monday, May 19, 2008

Thursday Night 9pm



Grey's Anatomy.....I'm hooked!!!....I'm not a huge tv watcher....usually just HGTV, E!, 24, and Fox news.....but I really wanted to know what everyone was talking about... I couldn't just start watching without starting at the very beginning.......so I que'd up season one on my netflix account and got going....I loved it!!!.....I would stay up until 1 am watching 3 or 4 episodes a night.....it was wonderful, no commercials.....and McDreamy and Meredith are soooooooo engaging!...I can't stand it!! I think I have a TOTAL crush on Patrick Dempsey!....I got the movie Enchanted for Micaela's easter basket so I could watch it/him!!.....I came across this picture of him and couldn't resist putting it inside my cabinet on my bulletin board so I could see him every morning when I checked the schools lunch menu!!!......the season finale is Thursday night.....I don't know what I'll do all summer without him........I guess I'll have to watch the season again on abc.com....:)

2 comments:

Deanna said...

OMG! I LOVE Grey's Anatomy! I went through withdrawal during the writer's strike and I will again this summer! I TOTALLY agree with your assessment of Patrick Dempsey - I don't know what it is about him! We should get together to watch old episodes! Glad to have a fellow GA fanatic... :)

Jennifer Juniper said...

It's "the look" he gives Merideth that gets me. Welcome to our cult of Grey's Anatomy fans. :)